Reporting Completed Game Results
The WINNING team is responsible for reporting the score and pitching records. Game results need to be reported at the earliest possible opportunity following the game via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the following information needs to be reported in the email:
- Game Number (from master league schedule)
- Date Played
- Home Team Score
- Visiting Team Score
- Home Team Pitching Record(s) – Player’s First Name, Last Name Initial, Age, Uniform #, and Pitch Count for EACH player that pitched.
- Visiting Team Pitching Record – Player’s First Name, Last Name Initial, Age, Uniform #, and Pitch Count for EACH player that pitched.
For the A (Coach Pitch) level, the HOME team is responsible for reporting that the game has been completed by simply giving the Game Number and confirming the Date Played.
Game Cancellation and Rescheduling Procedures:
Team Managers are responsible for determining the playability of a field due to weather conditions up to the scheduled game time at which point the chief umpire assumes the responsibility for playing or canceling the game.
- Managers must make every reasonable attempt to play the game. This includes calling the Away Manager to see if their field is available or fit to play on.
- The home team Manager is responsible for notifying the League of any game that will not be played on date scheduled. Managers should strive to make cancellation decisions as soon as possible and notify their opponent, the umpire and the League immediately. Follow the format for reporting scores email@example.com
- Report suspended games right away. Do NOT wait until new date is set.
The Home team Manager shall reschedule the game on the first available date for both teams. The League shall be notified of the rescheduled date immediately via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to reschedule the game as stated above shall result in the HSLL Board rescheduling the game.
No manager, coach or umpire may declare a forfeit. All scheduled games must be played.